Static SQL Cache Statistics with Package Information
The statistical data requires that monitor class 1 and ifcid 400 are started.
This panel organizes static SQL cache data by key fields. You can sort the fields to group similar SQL records together.
For the package and collection IDs, only the first 17-bytes are displayed. If the data is longer than 17 bytes, a plus (+) sign is shown to indicate that the actual data is longer than the data that is displayed in the panel. For an example, see the following panel.
With the information on this panel, database administrators can locate particular ZPARMS according to DB2 installation panels, so they can view related ZPARMs of the Db2 subsystem.
The following panel shows the display of Db2 11 and later:
________________ ZESSK VTM O2 V550.#P SEE2 07/07/16 14:42:16 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Sort PF10 Zoom PF11 > > * - Packages B - All Stmts =============================================================================== > Static SQL Cache Statistics with Package Information > > Statistics require that monitor class 29 or ifcid 400 be started > ESSK + + Total Allocation for Shareable Static SQL 106496 + Total Number of Statements in Static SQL Cache 9 + + * + Execs StmtID CPU Time Elapsed Time Package Collection ID ACCEL + ----- ------ ------------ ------------ ------------- ------------------ ----- + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.000 FPEVWRPA KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.000 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.001 00:00:00.006 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.003 00:00:00.039 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.000 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.000 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.002 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.000 00:00:00.004 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N + 1 1015K 00:00:00.001 00:00:07.623 DGOVSDOB KO2OM530 N ===============================================================================
- the statistics detail for a particular statement, place the cursor on the row that contains the statement and press PF11.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- Total Allocation for Shareable Static SQL
- The total allocated shareable storage for static SQL statements.
- This applies to Db2 11 and higher.
- Total Number of Statements in Static SQL Cache
- The count of static SQL statements in cache.
- The number of executions.
- The statement identifier.
- CPU Time
- The accumulated in-DB2 CPU time. This time includes CPU that is consumed on an IBM® specialty engine.
- Elapsed Time
- The accumulated in-DB2 elapsed time.
- The first 17 bytes of the package ID.
- Collection ID
- The first 17 bytes of the collection ID.
- IDAA flag.