EDM Pool Snapshot Summary
This panel provides information about the contents of the EDM pool.
- Database descriptors (DBDs)
- Cursor tables (CTs)
- Package tables (PTs)
- Skeleton cursor tables (SKCTs)
- Authorization caching (CACHE)
- Skeleton package tables (SKPTs)
- Dynamic SQL caching (SQL CACHE)
- Static SQL caching (SSC)
- Free storage (FREE).
________________ ZEDSN VTM o2 V550.#P oca5 08/02/22 16:32:38 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Zoom PF11 > R.C.A =============================================================================== > EDM POOL SNAPSHOT SUMMARY > -EDSN + <<< The following EDM snapshot was collected on 08/02/22 at 17:05:38. >>> + + EDM % of Pages Count of Avg Pages Max Pages + Storage Type Pool Alloc Entries Entry Entry + ------------ ------ --------- -------- --------- --------- + DBDs N/A 280.0 23 12.1 8.0 + + CACHE N/A 2.0 2 1.0 1.0 + SKCTs N/A 3.0 3 1.0 1.0 + SKPTs N/A 16.0 15 1.0 22.0 + + SQL CACHE 2.6% 381.0 103 3.6 N/A + Static SQL Cache N/A 61.0 27 2.2 N/A ===============================================================================
- a particular EDM pool, move the cursor to the required line and press F11 (Zoom).
- other topics, use the PF keys.
Each field reflects the data that was available when collection was executed. OMEGAMON® for Db2 PE collects data and refreshes the panel each time you navigate to the panel and each time you initiate collection by entering a hyphen (-) to the left of the EDSN command.
- EDM Storage Type
- A type of EDM storage. Possible values:
- Database descriptors
- Free database descriptors (for DB2 V11 and lower)
- Authorization cache storage
- Skeleton cursor tables
- Skeleton package tables
- Free storage for SKEL pool (for DB2 V11 and lower)
- SQL CACHE
- The amount of the storage that was in use to cache the dynamic SQL statements
- Static SQL Cache
- The amount of the storage that was in use to cache the static SQL statements
- % of Pool
- The percentage of the total EDM pool occupied by the storage type (for DB2 V11 and lower).
- Pages Allocated
- The number of pages allocated for the storage type.
- Count of Entries
- The number of entries in the EDM pool for the storage type. For storage type FREE, an entry represents a block of free storage.
- Avg Pages Entry
- The average number of pages per entry.
- Max Pages Entry
- The maximum number of pages per entry.