The IFCID Frequency Distribution Log Header
This topic describes the header of the IFCID Frequency Distribution log.
The header of the IFCID Frequency Distribution log contains the following information:
- The DB2® reporting location. If the location name is not available, the DB2 data sharing group name is printed in this field. If the DB2 data sharing group name does not exist, the DB2 subsystem ID is printed.
- The name of the DB2 data sharing group. This field shows
N/Aif there is no group name.
- The name of the DB2 data sharing member or the member name of the DB2 subsystem. This field shows
N/Aif there is no member name.
This field is not printed on the report page showing the GROUP BUFFERPOOLS PARAMETERS.
- The ID of the DB2 subsystem that generated the data. This field is not printed on the report page showing the GROUP BUFFERPOOLS PARAMETERS.
- DB2 VERSION
- The DB2 version number of the subsystem that generated the data.
- OMEGAMON XE FOR DB2 PERFORMANCE EXPERT (VnRnMn)
- The product name and the version, release, and modification level.
- IFCID FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION LOG
- The title of the log report.
- The page number in the format lll-nnnnnn, where lll denotes the location number within the report and nnnnnn the page number within the location.
- RUN DATE
- The date and time of the OMEGAMON XE for DB2 PE job generating the log. The default format is mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss.th, which can be changed with the DATEFORMAT parameter.
- ACTUAL FROM/TO
- The date and time of the first and last record included in the log for a location, group, subsystem, or member.