The DPMLOG Execution Log Header
This topic describes the header of the DPMLOG Execution log.
The header of the DPMLOG Execution log contains the following information:
- OMEGAMON XE FOR DB2 PERFORMANCE EXPERT (VnRnMn)
- The product name and the version, release, and modification level.
- The page number in the format lll-nnnnnn, where lll denotes the location number within the report and nnnnnn the page number within the location.
- EXECUTION LOG
- The name of the log report.
- RUN DATE
- The date and time of the OMEGAMON XE for DB2 PE job generating the log. The default format is mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss.th, which can be changed with the DATEFORMAT parameter.