Configuring Performance Expert Agent for Db2 Connect Monitoring using the command line utility
You can configure Performance Expert Agent for Db2 Connect Monitoring on Windows from the command line utility to monitor DB2 connect gateways for collecting data.
Before you begin
- Windows administrator rights.
- DB2 instance owner privileges. The DB2 instance user ID and password must be alphanumeric. White-space characters or multibyte characters are not allowed.
If you do not want to use the default account db2admin but the option Account from locally defined users, ensure that one of the following conditions applies:
- The selected user has SYSADM authority in DB2 and the Windows right Log on as service.
- The selected user is a member of the Windows administrators group.
If none of these conditions applies, the selected user cannot start Performance Expert Agent for Db2 Connect Monitoring.
- One or more local DB2 instances that serve as a DB2 Connect gateway must be available.