Viewing active Db2 subsystems
The All Active Db2 Subsystems workspace (KDPSTART) enables you to view information about all of the active Db2 subsystems for your enterprise system. This workspace shows the general status and health of your active Db2 subsystems and provides a starting point for troubleshooting.
On the OMEGAMON Products panel, select the
Db2 tab to show the All Active Db2 Subsystems
- On All Active Db2 Subsystems (KOBSDB2), enter p beside the active Db2 subsystem you want to use, and press Enter.
On Db2 Main Screen (KDPSTART), enter
a beside an active Db2 data sharing group, and press
On the Options Menu, choose an available option.
- 1. A (Anomaly Detection)
- Display the Anomaly Detection panel (KDPANOM) to view information about anomalies.
- 2. C (CICS Threads)
- Display the Db2 CICS Threads panel (KDPCICTH) to view information about CICS threads, CICS connections, and active threads.
- 3. D (Interval Statistics)
- Display the Db2 Interval Statistics panel (KDPINTVS) to view information about Db2 intervals since the last reset.
- 4. E (Events)
- Display the Events panels (KDPEFIL1, KDPEFIL2, KDPEFIL3) to specify events selection information to view information about events.
- 5. G (DSNZPARMs)
- Display the DSNZPARM Thread Parameters panel (KDPZSYS) to view information about DSNZPARMs.
- 6. I (IMS Connections)
- Display the Db2 IMS Connections panel (KDPIMS) to view information about the IMS regions connected to Db2.
- 7. J (Db2 Connect Server)
- Display the Db2 Connect Server panel (KDPCONN) to view information about active and inactive Db2 Connect gateways.
- 8. K (Key Performance Indicators)
- Display the Db2 Key Performance Indicators panel (KDPKPI1) to view a summary of thread related key performance indicators for a Db2 subsystem including connections, transactions and locking.
- 9. L (Lock Conflicts)
- Display the Db2 Lock Conflicts panel (KDPLKC2) to view lock conflicts for a Db2 subsystem.
- 10. M (Db2 Messages)
- Display the Db2 Messages panel (KDPMSGS) to view critical Db2 messages.
- 11. P (Db2 Main Screen)
- Display the Db2 Main Screen panel (KDPSTART) to view all active Db2 data sharing groups and active Db2 subsystems.
- 12. R (Thread History)
- Display the Thread History panel (KDPHFIL1) which provides access to information about Db2 thread history.
- 13. S (System Statistics)
- Display the Db2 System Resource Manager panel (KDPSUBSM) to view information about workloads for monitored Db2 subsystems.
- 14. T (Active Threads)
- Display the Db2 Active Threads panel (KDPTHD52) to view thread activity for a specific Db2 subsystem and key performance data including CPU rate, in-Db2 time, wait time, Db2 status, getpage, commits and updates.
- 15. V (View EXPLAIN Reports)
- Display the EXPLAIN Summary Reports panel (KDPVEXPL) to view EXPLAIN summary reports.
- 16. H (History)
- Display the Historical Summary panel (KDPSTRTH) which provides access to statistics history for all active Db2 data sharing groups and Db2 subsystems.