Viewing active Db2 data sharing groups
The Db2 Main Screen panel displays the DB2® data sharing groups that are active in your enterprise system and shows the general state and health of the active Db2 data sharing groups. This is the starting point for troubleshooting.
- Select the Db2 tab on the OMEGAMON Products panel to show the All Active Db2 Subsystems workspace.
Type P next to the Db2 subsystem of interest and press
Enter. The Db2 Main Screen is displayed.
- Type a / in the line command field next to the Db2 data sharing group of interest and
press Enter to view the Options Menu.
The following options are available:
- 1. D Group Object Analysis Database Activity
- Display the Object Analysis Database Activity panel (KDPGOATS) to view information about grouped object analysis database activity.
- 2. E Events
- Display the Events panels (KDPEFIL1, KDPEFIL2, KDPEFIL3) to specify events selection information to view information about events.
- 3. F System Statistics
- Display the System Statistics panels (KDPPQDST, KDPPPROF, KDPPSQL1, KDPPQTST) to view information about DDF system statistics and DSG DDF location statistics, system profiles, Data sharing Group Information and Manipulation Language (DML), and Bind system statistics.
- 4. G DSNZPARMs
- Display the DSNZPARM Thread Parameters panel (KDPPZSYS) to view information about DSNZPARMs.
- 5. L Global Lock Conflicts
- Display the Lock Conflicts panel (KDPGLKGN) to view global lock conflicts.
- 6. O Group Object Analysis
- Display the Object Analysis Database panel (KDPGOA) to view group object analysis information.
- 7. P Group Object Analysis Thread Database
- Display the Object Analysis Thread Activity panel (KDPGOATD) to view group object analysis thread activity information.
- 8. Q Group Object Analysis Volume
- Display the Object Analysis Volume panel (KDPGVOL) to view object analysis volume information.
- 9. S Global & Group Buffer Pools
- Display the Group Buffer Pool Statistics panel (KDPPGPLL) to view group buffer pool statistics.
- 10. T DSG Active Threads
- Display the Data Sharing Group Active Threads panel (KDPPTHRD) to view information about active threads for the data sharing group.
- 11. V Group Object Analysis Volume Thread
- Display the Object Analysis Volume Thread panel (KDPGVOLT) to view object analysis volume thread information.
- 12. W View EXPLAIN Reports
- Display the Explain Summary Reports panel (KDPPEXPL) to view Explain Summary Report information.
- 13. X Coupling Facility Details
- Display the Db2 Coupling Facility List Detail panel (KDPXCFD) to view coupling facility information for the data sharing group.
- 14. H HISTORY
- Display the Historical Summary panel (KDPSTR2H) to view a summary of history information for Db2 data sharing groups.