Enabling a Db2 instance gateway to be monitored
After you install Performance Expert Agent for Db2 Connect Monitoring, you must enable monitoring of the local Db2 instances that serve as a Db2 Connect gateway.
- Open the Db2
Performance Expert Agent for Db2 Connect Monitoring Configuration window by clicking
- The left pane shows the local Db2 instances that serve as a Db2 Connect gateway. Active Db2 instances that are available for monitoring are indicated with (available).
- If you have not yet configured a system for monitoring, the Enable Monitoring button is displayed in the right pane.
- Select the Db2 instance that you want to monitor.
- Click Enable Monitoring.
- In the field User ID, enter the user ID of the administrator of the gateway.
- In the field Password, enter the password for this user ID.
- Click OK.