Thread History Times Summary
This panel provides time-based summary information of threads that completed within a report interval.
________________ ZHATALT VTM O2 V550.#P DA41 11/06/13 12:36:44 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Zoom PF11 > > Enter a selection letter on the top line. > > A-Summary B-Buffer Pool C-DB2 Time D-Lock/Scan/Sort *-Alt Summary > O-OPTIONS =============================================================================== > Thread History Times Summary HATH + Report Interval: 15 mins Start: 11/06 10:00:00.000000 + Report Filtered: NO End: 11/06 10:14:59.999999 alt + + Elapsed CPU In-DB2 In-DB2 + End Time Plan Authid Time Time Elap Tm CPU Tm SQL GetPag + ------------ -------- -------- ------- ------- ------- -------- ---- ------ + 10:14:46.339 D DISTSERV MIS .45 .005 .05 .00 24 38 + 10:13:44.882 D DISTSERV MIS .26 .005 .01 .00 23 37 + 10:12:45.707 D DISTSERV MIS .36 .005 .01 .00 24 38 + 10:11:46.491 D DISTSERV MIS .44 .004 .02 .00 24 33 + 10:11:32.884 D DISTSERV MIS .98 .011 .15 .01 22 202 ===============================================================================
For additional information about
- a particular thread, move the cursor to the thread information line and press F11 (Zoom).
- related topics, choose on of the options at the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- Report Interval
- The timespan (to the nearest minute) of the report.
- The start date and time of the interval currently displayed.
- Report Filtered
- This field shows
YESif thread filter values were used to create this display. Otherwise,
- The end time of the interval currently displayed.
- End Time
- The end time of the Db2 thread
execution.If this thread involves parallel processing or if it invokes autonomous procedures, one of the following identifiers is displayed after the elapsed time to provide more information about this thread:
- This thread is a parallel task initiated on behalf of another (originating) thread to process a query request in parallel.
- This thread is an autonomous procedure rollup record.
- This thread is a RRSAF/DDF rollup record due to
ZPARM ACCUMACC >= 2.
- This thread is the originating thread that invokes autonomous procedures.
- This thread is the parent or the originating thread of the parallel tasks that are created to process a query request in parallel. Activity that is performed for this (originating) thread is reflected under the parallel tasks.
- This thread is a parallel task rollup record due to
ZPARM PTASKROL = YES.
- The Db2 plan name.
- The Db2 authorization identifier of the threads.
- Elapsed Time
- The total elapsed time for the thread.
- CPU Time
- The amount of CP time used by the thread. This value reflects MVS™ TCB time for non-database access threads and SRB time for database access threads and parallel tasks. This time represents CP time only and does not include SE (Specialty Engine) time.
- In-DB2 Elap Tm
- The elapsed time spent in Db2. Accounting
class 2 is required. Displays
N/Aif accounting class 2 data is not available.
- In-DB2 CPU Tm
- The CPU time spent in Db2.
Accounting class 2 is required. Displays
N/Aif accounting class 2 data not available.
- The total number of DCL, DDL, and DML SQL calls issued by the thread. COMMIT and ROLLBACK/ABORT are not included.
- The number of Getpage requests issued.