Thread History Resource Limit Statistics
This panel provides information about resource limits for a completed thread, such as the highest CPU time used by a thread and the number of times each thread exceeded the maximum CPU time limit.
________________ ZHTRLMS VTM O2 V550.#P SE12 11/06/13 14:11:48 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 > THREAD HISTORY: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > A-THREAD DETAIL B-LOCK COUNTS C-LOCK WAITS D-GLOBAL LOCKS E-SORT/SCAN > F-DYNAMIC SQL G-SQL COUNTS H-DISTRIBUTED I-BUFFER POOL J-GROUP BP > K-PACKAGE SUMMARY *-RES LIMIT M-PARALLEL TASKS =============================================================================== > THREAD HISTORY RESOURCE LIMIT STATISTICS HPLN + Thread: Plan=DSNESPCS Connid=TSO Corrid=MIS Authid=MIS + Attach: TSO DB2=SE12 MVS=PMO4 + Time : Start=11/06/2013 14:10:40.156306 End=11/06/2013 14:10:40.166786 + Luwid=DEIBMIPS.IPSATE12.CC39229295B3 rlms + Resource Limit Table Name In Use = DSNRLST96 + Resource Limit Origin = Auth/Coll/Pkg + Resource Limit In Effect (SUs) = 20 + Resource Limit CPU time per SU = .000002 + Resource Limit In Effect (CPU secs) = + Resource Limit High Water Mark (CPU) = + Ratio Of HWM To Resource Limit (CPU) = 35.2% ===============================================================================
- related topics, choose on of the options at the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- The Db2 plan name of the thread.
- The Db2 connection identifier of the thread.
- The Db2 correlation identifier of the thread.
- The Db2 authorization identifier of the thread.
- Connection Type
- The connection type is displayed in the first field:
- Application directed access (data base access threads)
- Other Db2 batch threads
- Db2 call attach
- CICS attach
- DL/I batch
- IMS attach BMP
- IMS attach MPP
- IMS control region
- IMS transaction BMP
- Recoverable Resource Manager Services Attachment Facility
- System directed access (data base access threads)
- TSO foreground and background
- Utility thread
- The Db2 subsystem identifier.
- The MVS system identifier.
- The original (primary) Db2 authorization identifier of the thread. This field displays only when the original identifier is different from the Authid.
Distributed thread identifier: The following fields are displayed when the thread has a distributed relationship with a remote Db2 subsystem.
- The distributed thread type.
- Distributed Allied
- A requesting thread; one that has issued an SQL call to a remote Db2 location.
- Database Access
- A server thread; one that has received and is serving an SQL request from a remote Db2 location.
- This value consists of two parts: the logical unit
of work ID (luw-id) and a token. The token can be used in place of
the luw-id in any Db2 command
that accepts luw-id as input. Format:
The luw-id consists of the network name, the originating VTAM® LUNAME, and a unique identifier (separated by periods). Thus, the Luwid field displays data such as the following:
- The start date and time of this thread execution.
- The end date and time of this thread execution.
- Resource Limit Table Name in Use
- The resource limit specification table used by the Db2 subsystem.
- Resource Limit Origin
- The origin of the resource limit in effect for this thread, if resource limiting was active.
- Resource Limit in Effect (SUs)
- The resource limit in MVS service units for the thread.
- Resource Limit CPU Time Per SU
- The number of CPU seconds per service unit. This is the ratio of the limit in CPU seconds to the limit in service units.
- Resource Limit In Effect (CPU secs)
- The resource limit in effect in CPU seconds.
- Resource Limit High Water Mark (CPU)
- The highest CPU time used for dynamic request since the thread was created.
- Ratio of HWM to Resource Limit (CPU)
- The ratio (in percent) of the high- water mark (HWM) to the CPU resource limit in effect.