Near-Term History Report Option
This panel shows the current data collection interval and the number of intervals that have been collected since the Near-Term History Data Collector was started. Use this panel to set the combine level for near-term history reporting.
________________ ZHOPT VTM O2 V550.#P SE12 11/06/13 12:03:16 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 > H.A.O > Enter a selection letter on the top line. > > A-SUBSYSTEM SUPPORT B-BIND C-BUFFER POOL D-GROUP BP > E-DISTRIBUTED DATABASE F-EDM POOL G-LOG MANAGER H-OPEN/CLOSE > I-SQL/RID/PARALLEL/PROC J-LOCK/CLAIM/DRAIN K-GLOBAL LOCK L-DB2 COMMANDS > *-OPTIONS =============================================================================== > NEAR-TERM HISTORY REPORT OPTION HOPT + Collection Interval = 1 minute + Number of Intervals Collected = 18 + : Report Combine Level = NONE (NONE, HOURLY) ===============================================================================
For additional information about other topics, use the PF keys.
- Collection Interval
- The time interval specified for the collection of near-term history data. This unit of time was specified when the Near-Term History Data Collector was started.
- Number of Intervals Collected
- The number of intervals' worth of data that has
been collected since the Near-Term History Data Collector was started.
The interval that is currently in progress is not included in this
The maximum of 288 can be stored is 288, which is equivalent to the number of five-minute intervals during 24 hours).
- Report Combine Level
- Use this field to establish the report interval
for near-term history reporting. Possible values:
- Data will be reported in hourly intervals.
- Data will be reported in the time unit specified by the collection
interval. Note: To change this setting permanently, save your user profile. Select the Save User option from the Profile Maintenance Menu.