Set Control Function Options
Use this panel to set options that control the way OMEGAMON® for Db2 PE operates on your terminal, such as the size of the OMEGAMON for Db2 PE log file and how often OMEGAMON for Db2 PE updates the panel.
________________ ZSET VTM O2 V550.#P DA41 11/06/13 11:23:05 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 > P.A.B > SESSION OPTIONS: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > A-DISPLAY *-CONTROL C-ROUTING D-MESSAGE E-PERFORMANCE F-BACKGROUND =============================================================================== > SET CONTROL FUNCTION OPTIONS > To change the value of an option, type the new value over the current one. > Press ENTER to record the change. .SET : FGOLIMIT = 64 FGOLOOP = OFF : GDEVUCBS = 200 INTERVAL = 5.00 : IODELAY = 5 LOOPCOUNT = 50000 : LOOPTIME = 150.00 PAGELIMIT = 400 : PEEKSIZE = 32768 STATUSMODE = OFF : OCMDMASTER = ON LOGREC = OFF ===============================================================================
- related topics, select one of the options at the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
You can change the values in the Set Control Function Options panel. To modify a setting, move the cursor to the value you want to change, type the new value over the current value, and press Enter to record the change.
- The maximum number of consecutive .FGO panels that can execute when OMEGAMON for Db2 PE detects a loop and FGOLOOP is ON. The default is 64. The maximum number is 1000.
- .FGO loop detection (ON/OFF). If OMEGAMON for Db2 PE detects an .FGO loop, it causes .FGO to work like .SGO so that the user can eliminate the loop.
- This setting does not apply to OMEGAMON for Db2 PE for Db2.
- The interval (in seconds) between automatic updates. The default is 5.00. The maximum is 99.00.
- The number of cycles to hold the panel when the cursor moves. The default is 1. The maximum is 100.
- The maximum number of control blocks that can be tested when executing the Examine Address Space panels before OMEGAMON for Db2 PE detects a loop. The default is 15000. The maximum is 60000.
- The threshold (in seconds and hundredths of seconds) for the OMEGAMON for Db2 PE built in loop detection when executing the Examine Address Space panels. The default is 25.00. The maximum is 99.
- The size (in pages) of the REPORT file used to log OMEGAMON for Db2 PE panels. The default is 400. The maximum is 99999. This number decreases dynamically as the log prints to reflect the number of pages remaining in the log before this limit is reached. Consequently, be sure to check this parameter (and reset it, if necessary) before saving a profile.
- The size (in bytes) of the buffer for the Examine Address Space panels. The default is 32768. The maximum is 204800.
- This setting does not apply to OMEGAMON for Db2 PE.
- Sets the default
console ID if none was specified with the OCMD command. Default is
- Master console.
- Console 00.