Distributed Data Facility VTAM Detail
This panel shows information about DDF activities from the perspective of active VTAM® sessions.
DIST (distributed allied) and DBAC (database access) conversation types are always displayed at the top of the panel. Output is sorted by elapsed time of threads owning the conversations. If a thread owns multiple conversations, the plan name is displayed only for the first conversation. The Planname field is blank for all other conversations owned by the thread.
________________ ZDFVD VTM O2 V550./I SN13 07/11/13 6:58:26 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Zoom PF11 > D.C > DISTRIBUTED DATA FACILITY: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > A-DDF STATISTICS B-DDF VTAM SUMMARY *-DDF VTAM DETAIL =============================================================================== > DISTRIBUTED DATA FACILITY VTAM DETAIL DFVD + VTAM Conv VTAM VTAM Time Since Conv + Session ID Type Luname Logmode Last Req Status Planname + ---------------- ---- -------- -------- ---------- ------------ -------- + C0CF1A6BA376C44A DIST IPSAQ911 IBMRDB 00:08:08.7 NOT-ACTIVE DSNESPCS + C0CF1A6BA376C479 DIST IPSAT941 IBMRDB 00:08:14.8 NOT-ACTIVE DSNESPCS ===============================================================================
- the thread that owns a particular conversation, move the cursor to the required line and press F11 (Zoom).
- related topics, select one of the options at the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
VTAM Session ID
The VTAM session ID of the active VTAM session.
- Conv Type
- The conversation type.
- A conversation owned by a database access thread.
- A conversation owned by a distributed allied thread.
- A system conversation between two Db2 subsystems.
- No conversation on this active VTAM session.
- VTAM Luname
- The logical unit name of the remote Db2 location that is the partner logical unit for the active VTAM session.
- VTAM Logmode
- The VTAM logmode entry name in use by the session.
- Time Since Last Req
- The time that has elapsed since the last VTAM APPC request was issued on the active conversation (hh:mm:ss)
- Conv Status
- The status of the conversation:
- The conversation is suspended and waiting for a VTAM response.
- The conversation is active within VTAM.
- NOT ACTIVE
- The conversation is inactive (neither active nor waiting for a VTAM response).
- The plan name of the thread that owns the conversation
using this VTAM session. If
this field is blank for a DIST or DBAC conversation type, the plan
name is the same as the one immediately before.
If Conv Type is SYST, this field is blank because no plan is involved.