Viewing and understanding the analysis result
The first page that you see after the analysis finishes is the Result matrix page.
- A list of the entire trace data that was created between the trace-start
and trace-end times that you specified on the Time pane of the Options
page. The data is sorted as follows:
- By timestamp
- As shown in the Variables context field on the Options page
- By the result of the arithmetic expression of the rule of thumb selected on the Order by value expression pane on the Options page
- Additional columns you specified for the rule-of-thumb cluster (cluster definition columns).
- A column for each rule of thumb that you used for the analysis.
- The attention value (
problem) of the analysis for each timestamp and rule of thumb. The result depends on your specifications on the Definition page of the Rule-of-Thumb Properties window.
A dash (–) means that a value is not available.
- Click to view all rows that contain at least one warning or at least one problem.
- Click to view only rows that contain at least one problem.
Your selection remains valid until you clickagain.
If there are a lot of entries in the list, they are not displayed all at one time. You can move to the next or previous set of entries by clickingor . If you previously reduced the list, for example, to rows that show only problems, this selection remains valid when you move to the next or previous set of entries.