Viewing group object allocation data
KDPGOA displays global view of object allocation data for a specific data sharing group.
Navigating to KDPGOA
All Active DB2 Data Sharing Groups → O Group Object Analysis
Select the corresponding tab to navigate to:
- GOA (KDPGOA)
- A global view of object allocation data for a specific data sharing group. See Viewing group object allocation data.
- GOA DB (KDPGOATS)
- A high-level analysis of getpage and I/O activity from a DB2 database perspective. See Viewing object analysis database activity.
- GOA TDB (KDPGOATD)
- Object Analysis database use by thread for a data sharing group. See Viewing object analysis database threads.
- GOA VOL (KDPGVOL)
- An overview of the performance of the volumes that contain DB2 objects. See Viewing volume performance.
- GOA VTH (KDPGVOLT)
- The volume activity by thread workspace. See Viewing volume threads.
Zoom-in from KDPGOA
- S Object Analysis Activity by Spacename (KDPGOAS)
- Information about the activity of a group object by table space. With this information, you can do a more detailed analysis of the activities for a DB2 tablespace.