End of Identify (IFCID 083)
This topic provides a sample and the field description of the Authorization Change type of End of Identify (IFCID 083).
End of Identify (IFCID 083) - Authorization Change
This sample shows the layout for an authorization change type of End of Identify (IFCID 083):
TYPE: END OF IDENTIFY STATUS: SUCCESS PREVIOUS AUTHID: KARN CURRENT SQLID: KARN SECONDARY AUTHID: DE#03704
The fields are described in the following:
- The kind of authorization change or establishment: END OF IDENTIFY.
- The success or failure of the attempted authorization change.
Possible values are:
- The access is permitted.
- The access is denied by the authorization exit.
- The access is denied by the security authorization facility or security system.
Derivation: DB2® field QW0083AD
- PREVIOUS AUTHID
- The original value of the authorization ID, as passed to the IDENTIFY
or SIGNON authorization exit.
Derivation: DB2 field QW0083OP
- CURRENT SQLID
- The value of the authorization ID as set by the IDENTIFY or SIGNON
Derivation: DB2 field QW0083QD
- SECONDARY AUTHID
- Lists the secondary authorization IDs set by the IDENTIFY or SIGNON
authorization exit. If no secondary authorization IDs exist, this
line is not printed. Secondary authorization IDs are printed in rows
of five, up to a maximum of 49 rows (245 AUTHIDs).
Derivation: DB2 field QW0083SA