Event Summary Attributes
Use these attributes to view event summary information.
Connection Name Connection name (Field name: QWHCCN), not valid on end of memory and reflects the z/OS home ASID connection name:
- For batch: 'BATCH'
- For TSO: 'TSO'
- For QMF: 'DB2CALL'
- For UTILITY: 'UTILITY'
- For DB2 INTERNAL: DB2 SUBSYSTEM ID
- For IMS: IMS-ID
- For CICS: CICS-ID
- For RRSAF: 'RRSAF'
- For distributed database access threads:
- For threads from a DB2 requester, this field contains the connection name of the thread at the requesting location.
- For threads using the DRDA protocol from a non-DB2 requester, this field contains the constant 'SERVER'.
Correlation ID Correlation ID value (Field name: QWHCCV).
- For batch: JOBNAME
- For TSO: LOGON-ID
- For IMS/VS: PST#.PSBNAME
- For CICS: CONNECTION_TYPE.THREAD_TYPE.THREAD_#.TRAN-ID
- For RRSAF: CORRELATION-ID value from signon function
- For threads from a DB2 requester, this field contains the CORRELATION-ID name of the thread at the requesting location.
- For threads using the DRDA Protocol from a non-DB2 requester, this field contains the first 12 characters in the DDM external name (EXTNAM) parameter of the DDM EXCSAT command received as part of the SQL connect.
DataSet name Data set name (Field name: QW0258DS).
Data Sharing Group The Data Sharing Group Name(Field name: GROUP).
DB2 Subsystem The DB2 subsystem ID (Field name: DB2ID).
DB2 Version The DB2 Version (Field name: DB2VER).
DSG Member Name The Data Sharing Group Member Name (Field name: MEMBER).
End User The end user's work station user ID (Field name: QWHCEUID). This can be different from the authorization ID used to connect to DB2. This field contains blanks if the client did not supply this information.
Event IFCID (Field name: QWHSIID). The instrumentation facility component identification (DB2 trace record).
- Deadlock 172
- Timeout 196
- DSExtent 258
Event Date Time of Event (Field name: DATEATIM).
EventcStck Event timestamp (Field name: DATESTCK).
Group Name DB2 data sharing group name (Field name: QWHADSGN).
Instance Number Instance number (Field name: QWHSLUUV). Displayed as 12 hex characters. When concatenated with the fully qualified network name, it uniquely identifies a distributed thread. (Though this field may appear to be a timestamp, it is not to be processed as one.) For more information see the -DISPLAY THREAD command in Command Reference.
Interval Start The start time of this interval (Field name: TIMESTAMP).
Member Name DB2 member name within the DB2 data sharing group (Field name: QWHAMEMN).
MVS System ID The MVS identifier (Field name: MVSID).
Originating System The managed system name of the agent (Field name: ORIGINNODE). Valid format is alphanumeric, with a maximum of 32 characters; example, DB91:SYS1:DB2.
Partitions Space usage For Partition-by-growth table spaces it shows percentage value of how many partitions are in use (Field name: TOTPERCT). For Other type table spaces it shows percentage value of real storage in use.
Plan Name Plan name (Field name: QWHCPLAN). Blank for DB2 command thread; otherwise:
- For SPUFI with cursor stability: 'DSNESPCS'
- For SPUFI with repeatable read: 'DSNESPRR'
- For TSO: Application plan name
- For IMS: Application plan name
- For CICS: Application plan name IMS and CICS commands have a blank plan name.
- For RRSAF create thread with the collection parameter: '?RRSAF '
- For QMF: 'DSQPLAN'
- For distributed database access threads:
- For threads using the DRDA protocol from a requester, this field contains the plan name being executed at the requesting location.
- For threads using the DRDA protocol from a non-DB2 requester or from a DB2 2.3 requester, this field contains the constant 'DISTSERV'.
- For binding: 'DSNBIND' (system plan)
- For utility: 'DSNUTIL ' (system plan)
- For authorization: 'ACT' + X'0000000000' (system plan)
- For unallocated threads and miscellaneous DB2 system service tasks: 'BCT' + X'0000000000' (system plan)
- For Startup: 'STARTCT' + X'00' (system plan)
Primary AuthID Initial primary authorization ID (Field name: QWHCOPID).
- For TSO: LOGON-ID
- For batch: USER-ID on job statement
- For RRSAF, if the following conditions are true, RRSAF uses the value in ACEEUSRI as the initial
primary authorization ID:
- The system authorization facility (SAF) and a security product, such aS RACF, is used
- There is an ACEE associated with the job step TCB or with the ASXB
- The first 7 characters of the job step user ID match the first 7 characters of the value in ACEEUSRI.
If any of the above conditions are not true, then the initial primary authorization ID is the value in ASXBUSER.
- For IMS (message-driven regions): SIGNON-ID, LTERM, ASXBUSR, or PSB NAME.
- For IMS (control regions): USER-ID on job statement, or RACF, started procedure entry if RACF is used.
- For CICS: USERID, OPID, GROUP, SIGN, or TERM, or TX, as specified in the DB2ENTRY resource definition.
- For z/OS OPERATOR COMMANDS and DB2 system internal agents: = 'SYSOPR'.
- For a distributed application server (AS):
- If the application requester (AR) is a DB2 system, this is the same value that was assigned at the AR.
- If the application requester is not a DB2 system, this is the user ID that was used to make the initial connection with the application server.
- The user ID is obtained in one of the following ways:
- Passed by the requester in the allocate conversation flow (FMH5)
- Passed by the requester in the DRDA security flow
- Derived by the server from the RACF passticket
- Provided by the requester in the DRDA security flow
Subystem ID The MVS system ID (SID). (Field name: QWHSSID).
Table Index space name Table or index space name (Field name: QW0258TN).
Tablespace type Table space type (Field name: TSTYPE).
- blank - The table space was created without the LOB or MEMBER CLUSTER options. If the DSSIZE column is zero, the table space is not greater than 64 gigabytes.
- G - Partition-by-growth table space.
- L - The table space can be greater than 64 gigabytes.
- O - The table space was defined with the LOB option (the table space is a LOB table space).
- P - Implicit table space created for XML columns.
- R - Partition-by-range table space.
Transaction Name The transaction or application name that the end user is running(Field name: QWHCEUTX). This identifies the application that is currently running, not the product that is used to run the application. This field contains blanks if the client did not supply this information.
Workstation Name The end user's workstation name (Field name: QWHCEUWN). This field contains blanks if the client did not supply this information.