Application Trace Unit of Work Activity Summary
This panel summarizes thread unit of work activity information for the selected thread.
A single line of output is produced for every commit or abort (either in-flight or complete) that has associated SQL activity. You can evaluate application resource use on a thread unit of work basis.
The unit of work is defined by a commit or thread abort. It shows a single line of information for every commit or abort located for the thread.
All ATF screens display the Current® Trace Status. The basic status values are INACTIVE or ACTIVE. The status DSN FULL is displayed if the output file has run out of space. The status INIT-XXX is displayed briefly during various stages of initialization. The status ABENDED might also be displayed.
Unit of work entries are displayed in LIFO (last in first out) order. When you view trace data that is stored in a VSAM dataset, units of work are also sorted by date of occurrence.
An asterisk (*) in column 2 indicates that this UOW ended with COMMIT.
________________ ZATVC VTM O2 V550.#P SE12 11/05/13 16:40:49 3 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Zoom PF11 > Current Trace Status: INACTIVE =============================================================================== > APPLICATION TRACE UNIT OF WORK SUMMARY ATVC + Planname=DSNESPCS Connid=TSO Corrid=MIS Authid=MIS + + Date Start Time Progname InDB2 Time InDB2CPU SQL Sort Locks Rows + ----- ------------ -------- ------------ --------- ------ ---- ------ ------- +*11/05 16:39:07.360 DSNESM68 00:02.55730 .03411 24 0 361 219 +*11/05 16:39:03.538 DSNESM68 00:03.40427 .05251 33 0 674 459 +*11/05 16:39:00.395 DSNESM68 00:02.92977 .03548 21 0 500 298 +*11/05 16:38:51.869 DSNESM68 00:07.98119 .05858 17 0 562 7505 +*11/05 16:38:51.568 DSNESM68 00:00.23238 .00593 16 3 222 445 + 11/05 16:38:49.958 DSNESM68 00:00.00414 .00166 4 0 10 4 ===============================================================================
- a particular unit of work, move the cursor to the required line and press F11 (Zoom). For more information, see the description of panel Application Trace Program Summary (with activity counts).
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- The Db2 plan name of the application.
- The Db2 connection identifier of the application.
- The Db2 correlation identifier of the application.
- The Db2 authorization identifier of the application.
- The date on which the Commit or abort (unit of work) occurred. This field is displayed only when you are viewing trace data from a data set.
- Start Time
- The start time of the Db2 Commit/abort (unit of work).
- The first application program name located for the thread Commit or abort (unit of work).
- InDB2 Time
- The In-Db2 time for the thread Commit or abort (unit of work).
- InDB2 CPU
- The In-Db2 CPU time for the thread Commit or abort (unit of work). For parallel task activity, this value represents the sum of the parent and child tasks.
- The number of SQL calls issued in the Db2 unit of work.
- The number of sorts processed in the Db2 unit of work.
- The number of locks acquired in the Db2 unit of work. For parallel task activity, this value represents the sum of the parent and child tasks.
- The number of rows processed in the Db2 unit of work. For parallel task activity, this value represents the sum of the parent and child tasks.