Problems with batch jobs
- Not enough records read or too many records lost
- If the job summary log (JOBSUMDD) indicates these problems, your
batch job might not have sufficient priority. See the recommendation
in Collecting data by using the batch JCL for details.
- Abend B37 (out of space) when creating reports or bpd files
- Buffer Pool Analyzer cannot store temporary data in a temporary
work data set because of virtual storage constraints. Use the BPWORK
DD statement as described in Specifying a JCL command stream.
- FPEU0020E or FPEC4085U insufficient virtual storage
- Check the REGION statement in the affected batch job.