Distributed Allied Thread Summary
This panel is one of two summary displays that provide performance information related to Distributed Data Facility (DDF) thread activity. Use this information to identify excessive resource use by distributed allied threads (those used to issue SQL requests to a remote Db2 location).
________________ ZDALLT VTM O2 V550.#P SN11 S 11/05/13 12:39:07 2 > Help PF1 Back PF3 Up PF7 Down PF8 Sort PF10 Zoom PF11 > T.F > Thread Activity: Enter a selection letter on the top line. > A-All-Idle B-TSO C-CICS D-IMS E-Background *-Dist Allied > G-Dist DBAC H-Util I-Inact J-Filter K-Functions L-Stored Proc > M-Triggers N-Sysplex O-Enclaves P-Worksta Q-All+Idle =============================================================================== > Distributed Allied Thread Summary THDD + * + Remote SQL Dist Local Dist Remote Remote + Planname Status Luname Cv Sent Elapsed Elapsed CPU + -------- ------------ -------- -- ------ ------------ ------------ -------- + DSNESPRR NOT-IN-DB2 IPSATN11 1 3080 00:00:05.227 00:00:00.000 .000 ===============================================================================
- a particular thread, move the cursor to the required line and press F11 (Zoom).
- A different Db2 subsystem, data sharing group, or member of a data sharing group, enter the name of a Db2 subsystem, group, or member in the topmost row and press Enter.
- related topics, select one of the options at the top of the panel.
- other topics, use the PF keys.
- Planname or Package
- The Db2 plan
name of the active thread. If you
selected option T from the Realtime Main Menu,
this panel shows the information by plan. If you selected option U,
this panel shows the information by package.
If a thread accesses multiple remote locations, it will generate a line of output for each location.If this thread is involved in parallel processing or if it invoked autonomous procedures, one of the following identifiers is displayed after the elapsed time:
- This thread is a parallel task that is initiated on behalf of another (originating) thread to process a query request in parallel.
- This thread is the originating thread that invoked autonomous procedures.
- This thread is the parent or the originating thread of the parallel tasks that are created to process a query request in parallel. Activity performed for this (originating) thread is reflected under the parallel tasks.
- This thread is a parallel task that is initiated on behalf of another (originating) thread on another Db2 for sysplex parallelism.
- The current Db2 status of the thread.
- Remote LUname
- The VTAM® logical unit name of the remote Db2 subsystem to which the thread has issued an SQL request.
- The number of VTAM APPC allocate conversation requests that have been issued to the remote Db2 subsystem since thread creation (or Db2 signon if the thread is reused).
- SQL Sent
- The number of SQL calls sent to the remote location since thread creation or Db2 signon.
- Dist Local Elapsed
- The total time the thread has spent waiting for responses to remote SQL requests since thread creation or Db2 signon (includes remote Db2 processing time, VTAM processing time, and network time).
- Remote CPU
- The CPU time in seconds that has been used in processing the thread's SQL requests at the remote location since thread creation or Db2 signon.
- This field applies only to system directed access (private protocols). If application directed access (DRDA protocols) is used, this field will be 0.
- For Db2 10