Setting the column value for an event
You can set the column value for an event when you set the actions for a rule.
To access the View Seasonal Events portlet, users must be assigned the
Before you begin
To set the column value, complete the following steps.
- Open the View Seasonal Events portlet.
- Select a specific configuration or ALL in the configuration table.
- Select a seasonal event from the events table.
- Right-click the seasonal event and select Create Rule.
- In the Actions When Event(s) Occurs
in Specific Time Window(s) pane, select from
the following options.
- To set the column value to suppress an event, select the Set Column Values check box and click the Set Column Value button for Perform Action(s) on Event Occurrence.
- To set the column value to unsuppress an event, select the Set Column Values check box and click the Set Column Value button for Perform Action(s) After.
- In the Set Column Value page,
input values for the
- You can add or remove columns by using the plus and minus buttons.
- To save the column values, click Ok.
- To save the seasonal event rule,
choose one of the following options.
- Select Watch to monitor the rule's performance before it is deployed.
- Select Deploy to activate the rule.
The seasonal event rule that modifies the column values is saved.