Modifying an existing seasonal event rule
You can modify an existing seasonal event rule to update or change the event selection criteria or actions.
To access the Seasonal Event Rules portlet, users must be assigned the
Before you begin
- Open the Seasonal Event Rules portlet.
The Seasonal Event Rules portlet lists the seasonal event rules configuration and the seasonal event rules.
- Select the rule that you want to modify from the rule table.
- Right-click and select Edit Rule.
- Modify the event selection criteria or actions in the Modify Existing Rule window.
- To save the seasonal event rule,
choose one of the following criteria.
- Select Watch to monitor the rule's performance before it is deployed.
- Select Deploy to activate the rule.
The seasonal event rule is modified. To view a list of current seasonal event rules, open the Seasonal Event Rules portlet.