Event analytics related event groups not being correctly allocated to patterns
Related event groups might not be correctly allocated to event patterns. In this case,
service as a workaround while you resolve the issue.
- When suggested patterns are created
- When a user creates new patterns
- When a user edits, saves, deploys, or watches new patterns
If the groups allocated to patterns are missing or unexpected, then first try the following procedure.
- Open the pattern to which the group was meant to be allocated.
- Edit and save this pattern in the New state. This action should cause the groups to be correctly reallocated to this pattern.
- Start the
ProcessPatternGroupsAllocationNetcool/Impact service. This service triggers group allocation in the background.
- Investigate and resolve the root cause of the allocation failure.
- Once the root cause has been resolved, stop the