Rolling back on-premises Netcool Operations Insight from 1.6.8 to 1.6.7
To roll back an on-premises installation, use Installation Manager's roll back feature to roll back each of the fix packs that you applied during your Netcool® Operations Insight® upgrade.
The components that must be rolled back are the components that were upgraded for the version 1.6.7 to version1.6.8 upgrade. For more information, see Updated versions in the 1.6.8 release.
Before you begin
- Start IBM® Installation Manager in your preferred mode. For more information, see https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/SSDV2W/im_family_welcome.html
.Note: Not all products and components support all installation modes, and some products might require processes to be stopped. Order of rollback might also be significant. For more information, see individual product or component documentation.
- In Installation Manager, click or select Roll Back.
- From the Package Group Name list, select the package group that contains the packages that you want to roll back. Click or select Next.
- Select the version of the package that you want to roll back to, and then click or select Next.
- Review the Summary information and then click or select Roll Back.
- Repeat until all the necessary packages are rolled back.