Exporting the DASH LTPA keystore
For added security the contents of the LTPA token are encrypted and decrypted using a keystore (referred to in the subsequent procedure as the LTPA keystore) maintained by WebSphere®. In order for two instances of WebSphere to share authentication information via LTPA tokens they must both use the same LTPA keystore. The IBM® Admin Console makes this a simple process of exporting the LTPA keystore on one instance of WebSphere and importing it into another.
About this task
Launch the DASH
Admin Console. For example:
- Navigate to .
- Click .
- Under the Authentication mechanisms and expiration tab, click LTPA.
- Under the Cross-cell single sign-on tab,
enter a password in the Password and Confirm password fields.
The password will subsequently be used to import the LTPA keystore on the Netcool Configuration Manager server.
- Enter the directory and filename you want the LTPA keystore to be exported to in the Fully qualified key file name field.
- Complete by clicking Export keys.
- Transfer the LTPA keystore to the Netcool Configuration Manager server.