Probable Cause API
Using the Probable Cause API and Classifier API, you can perform tasks such as adding and removing classification labels or interacting with the edges weights that are used for calculating the probable cause within the topology. To work with the Probable Cause API and Classifier API, you can use the Swagger UI or work with cURL.
Probable Cause API
want to add or remove classification labels, train a model, or load data for training, use a link
variable server_name is the name of the server where Netcool® Operations Insight® is running.
To authenticate to the Probable Cause API, complete the following steps.
- Go to .
- Select Generate API key.
- Add the key description and under permissions select Probable Cause API and any other permissions that you need.
- Click Generate.
- Define custom edges weights within topology management.
- Remove custom edges weights and reapply default edges weights.
To authenticate to the Classifier API, run the following commands.
- Generate the API username and password by running the following
where the variable namespace is optional and the default value for the variable releasename is noi.
oc get secrets -n namespace releasename-mime-api-secret -o yaml
- Use the API username and password to authenticate to the Probable Cause API by running the following commands:
echo api_password | base64 -d
where the values for variables api_password and api_username are generated in the YAML output in Step 1.
echo api_username | base64 -d
- Add custom event classification labels.
- Delete training data.
- Delete the training model.
- Get the status for a trained model.
- Get the training data used for training a model.
- Insert new customized training data.
- Predict and classify a string or list of strings.
- Remove custom event classification labels.
- Submit a request to train a model.