Exporting historical event data for a specified seasonal event to Microsoft Excel
You can export historical event data for a specified seasonal event to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet from a supported browser.
Before you begin
About this task
To export historical event data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, complete the following steps.
- Open the View Seasonal Events portlet.
- Select a specific configuration from the configuration table.
- Select a seasonal event from the events table.
- Right-click the seasonal event and select Show Seasonal Event Graphs.
From the Actions menu, select Export Seasonal Event
After a short time, the Download export results link displays.
- Click the link to download and save the Microsoft Excel file.
The Microsoft Excel file contains a spreadsheet with the following tabs:
Seasonal Data: This tab contains the seasonal event data and confidence levels for the seasonal event that you selected.
Seasonality Charts: This tab contains the seasonal event graphs for the seasonal event that you selected.
Historical Events: This tab contains the historical event data for the seasonal event that you selected.
Export Comments: This tab contains any comments relating to the export for informational purposes (for example, if the spreadsheet headers are truncated, or if the spreadsheet rows are truncated).