Agile Service Manager pages unavailable after assigning user roles
In a geo-redundancy enabled environment, the IBM® Agile Service Manager pages are unavailable after you assign user roles to smadmin.
In a geo-redundancy enabled deployment, after you assign user roles to smadmin, the Agile Service Manager pages are unavailable under the Incidents menu in the WebGUI.
To work around this issue, complete the following steps:
- Open the Advanced GUI. For more information, see Which GUI to log into.
- Open the Alerts Viewer from the Incidents menu.
- Click an alert that has a topology correlation icon.
- Click More information. The topology viewer opens in the Cloud GUI.
- Click the settings icon and select Topology configuration to access the pages that you need.