Pods cannot restart if secret expires
Pods that restart after the expiration of Docker registry secrets created during deployment do not have access to pull images.
If you created a Docker registry secret during deployment to enable Netcool® Operations Insight® to access
the internal OpenShift® image repository, then any pods
that restart when this secret has expired will not have access to pull images, and
ImagePullBackoff errors will occur.
oc create secret docker-registry noi-registry-secret
- noi-registry-secret is the name of the secret that you are creating.
Suggested value is
- docker_user is the Docker user, for example
- docker_pass is the Docker password
- docker-reg is your Docker registry
- reg_namespace is the namespace that your Docker registry is in.
- namespace is the name of the namespace that you want to deploy to.