Ansible automation provider
About this task
Complete the following steps to create a connection to an Ansible® Automation Platform Controller server.
- In the main navigation menu, select Administration and click Integration with other systems.
- Click Automation type.
- Click Configure on the Ansible tile.
Enter the base URL of your Ansible Automation
Platform Controller server. This URL must contain the protocol, for example:
- Choose an authentication type. You can select Basic Auth to connect with user name and password or API Token to use a bearer token, previously created with Write Scope in Ansible Automation Platform Controller server.
- Enter the chosen authentication information.
- Optional: Enter the Ansible Automation Platform Controller server certificate or certificate chain.
Click Save to store the connection information.
Note: When using the standard Ansible installation a self-signed certificate issued for CN localhost might be generated. Make sure to replace that certificate with a certificate issued for the actual domain name you will be using. Otherwise the connection might not work.