Enabling ODBC debug logging (Windows)
ODBC debug logging is a method of tracking system activity. By default, debug logging is disabled because enabling it can degrade performance.
- Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator window by clicking .
- In the ODBC Data Source Administrator window, click the System DSN tab.
- Select the NZSQL system data source and click Configure.
- Click the Driver Options tab.
- Select the Enable Debug Logging check box.
- Specify the log file path where the ODBC
log file is saved. The log file name is nzodbc_userpid.log.
- Save your settings by clicking OK.