Deployment options: Netezza Performance Server for Cloud Pak for Data System
Netezza Performance Server for Cloud Pak for Data
As with a full-database restore, the system is available to all
users during a table-level restoration. Most of a table-level restoration
occurs within a single transaction. The system handles other concurrent
operations on the same table in the following manner:
- If a concurrent operation begins before the restore drops the
table, it succeeds.
- If the concurrent operation begins after the restore table drop,
the system suspends the concurrent operation until the restore operation
either is committed or rolled back.
- If the restore transaction is committed, the concurrent operation
fails and the system displays an error.
- If the restore transaction is rolled back, the concurrent operation
succeeds against the original table.
- If a concurrent non-read-only transaction locks the same table,
the system suspends the restore operation.
- If you abort the table-level restore, the system returns the database
to its original state.