Logging Netezza Performance Server SQL information on the client
About this task
To log information on the client Windows system, complete the following steps:
- Click .
- In the ODBC Data Source Administration screen, click the System DNS tab.
- Select .
- In the NetezzaSQL ODBC Datasource Configuration screen, enter information about your data source, database, and server.
- Select Driver Options.
- In the Netezza ODBC Driver Configuration,
select the CommLog check box. This action causes the system to create a file that contains the following information:
- The connection string
- The SQL commands that executed
- The first tuple of data returned
- The number of tuples returned
The system writes log information to the file specified in the Commlog check box (for example, C:\nzsqlodbc_xxxx.log).