Enabling scheduled backups
About this task
To enable scheduled backup operations for a Netezza Performance Server host, complete the following steps.
- Open a browser and log in to the NMC.
- Click the Enterprise icon.
- Choose the applicable server from the list of servers in the left pane.
- Start the NetWorker Managed Application from the right pane.
- From the Configuration page, select Clients in the left pane, which populates the right pane with a list of clients.
- Right-click the applicable client and select Properties from the menu.
- Ensure that the Scheduled backup check box is checked.
- In the Group section, ensure that only the group for this backup operation is checked (such as nz_db1_daily).
- Select the schedule from the Schedule list.
- On the Apps and Modules tab, type savepnpc in the Backup command text box.
- Click OK to create the scheduled backup.