Uninstalling Netezza Performance Server Analytics
Learn how to uninstall Netezza Performance Server Analytics if you no longer need the package.
- Unregisters and uninstalls all cartridges.
- Uninstalls the nzcm utility and removes nzcm-related entries in .bashrc.
- Removes nzcm logs and temporary files.
- Drops the Netezza Performance Server Analytics system databases
with names that include the string
- Prompts you to delete the /nz/export/ae directory and the /nz/extensions/nz directory. This step is optional. These directories contain Netezza Performance Server Analytics installation files and application files. Deleting these directories ensures that no Netezza Performance Server Analytics-related files remain in the system.
- Deletes nzevent actions for Netezza Performance Server Analytics.
- Drops the
INZAUSERuser and the
INZA_ADMINSglobal group, the
INZA_USERSglobal group, and the
- Drops any per-database groups for databases that are enabled for NPS Analytics.
yto remove all
nto open your
crontabfile, in which you can modify your