To get started with IBM® Maximo® Safety, comlpete the following steps.
- Deploy Maximo Safety. Deploy the Maximo Safety application to make the application available to use in the IBM® Maximo® Application Suite. For information about how to deploy Maximo Safety, see Deploy Safety.
- Understand roles and scope. Understand Maximo Safety roles and scope. How you first use Maximo Safety depends on your role. For more information about the roles in Maximo Safety, see Roles, scope, and context.
- Access the API and dashbord for Maximo Safety. See Accessing your service
- Set up an organisation. To enable Application administrators and operators set up an organization, see Setting up an organization or suborganization.
- Explore the dashboard. Safety officers can get started by exploring the dashboard. See Analytics with the dashboard.
- Install the mobile app. Supervisors and workers can get started by installing the mobile app. Workers can also pair devices to the app. See Mobile app, sensors, and devices.