Enabling data export
Configure target download locations to so that risk matrix asset summary tables in Maximo® Health Predict and Utilities can be downloaded as CSV files. Use your CSV files to import data into Excel or into a Python script that uses Pandas.
Before you begin
To enable data export, you ensure that the Red Hat® OpenShift® environment has the necessary persistent volume claims.
For more information, see Configuring persistent volume claims for server bundles.
- Log in to the Red Hat OpenShift console.
- From the side navigation menu, select .
- From the side navigation menu, select , and then select the pod for the user interface.
- On Terminal tab, type ls to confirm that
the defined mount path exists.
You can create more folders in this location.
- Log in to Maximo Manage and from the side navigation menu, click and then search for mxe.int.globaldir.
- Set the global value to the defined mount path in the PVC or to your folder in the mount
path. Ensure that it is a valid directory with permissions because multiple applications use this property.
- Save the property and refresh it.
- From the side navigation menu, click and then search for API_FILE.
- Reload the crontask instance to make it accessible.