Searching for an asset
Use the View Assets application to search for your assets. In addition, you can select a record and view the details.
This task provides details on how to search for assets that are assigned to you. You cannot search for assets that are assigned to other users. If you do not use the Search feature, the system displays all of your assets in the View Assets table window.
About this task
The steps for searching for an asset follow.
- On the navigation bar, click .
- In the Search for Assets section, enter a value in one
or more of the fields.
- If a field has a Select Value or Detail Menu button, specify a value.
- If a field has a Select Date button, enter a date or click Select Date.
- After entering values, click Find. If you want to clear values from all fields, click Reset and start again. After you click Find, the system displays the results in the View Assets table window.