Adding additional information to map records
To provide additional information about records that are identified on a map, you can define the information in a template and add menu item actions that you can apply for the record.
About this task
Default templates and menu items are provided during the installation process, however, you can also modify all templates and menu items.
- In the Map Manager application, select a map record.
- On the MapTips tab, specify the
object. The default template and associated menu items are added.
- Optional: To modify the content of the template, click Select fields.
- Optional: Specify the security access for the object.
- Specify the menu item details.
- Save the record.