Associating a script with an offering
Use the Offerings application to define the prepopulation, add to cart, and submit cart scripts to be used by an offering. Users need to change the status of the offering to planning or pending in order to change the validation script fields
- Go to .
- Place the cursor in the Offering field, and type the name of the offering that contains the attribute with which you want to associate a script. To view the entire list of offerings, place the cursor in the Offering field, and press Enter.
- Change the status of the offering to Planning or Pending by clicking the Change Status action.
- In the Validation Scripts section on the Offerings tab, click the Select
Value icon next to the type of validation you want to associate with the offering.
The Select Value dialog is displayed, showing a list of available scripts. You can select a validation script in one or more of the following fields:
- Prepopulation Script
- Add to Cart Script
- Submit Cart Script
- Click the script you want to associate with the offering.
The name of the validation script is displayed in the appropriate validation script field on the offering.
- Click Save.
- Change the status of the offering back to Active by clicking the Change Status action.