Viewing/adding log entries
You can view and add work log entries for service requests associated with a catalog request.
- In the View Catalog Requests application, search for the record you wish to view via the Search for Catalog Requests screen.
- In the Catalog Requests table window, click the catalog request you want to
view. The system retrieves the catalog request.
- On the Details tab, click the service request you want to view. The Service Request Details dialog box is displayed. The dialog box displays a list of service request log entries.
- Click the Update Service Request Log button to add another message to the log.
- Fill in the fields as desired.
- Click OK.