Creating a printing shortcut for reports with attached documents
When you add the Direct Print with Attachments icon to an application toolbar, you click the icon once to print a report with attachments, instead of clicking multiple times. You can add this function only for those reports without parameters, for example the Work Order Details report.
About this task
- Select a report that has no parameters.
- Select the Limit Records check box.
- In the Max Record Limit field, enter the maximum number of records on which a user can run the report. This value can be any number greater than zero.
- In the Toolbar Sequence field, enter a number for the order in which the icon should appear in the toolbar.
- Select the Direct Print with Attachments check box.
- In the Direct Print with Attachments Location field, specify a value.
- Save the report.
- If you have not previously enabled this report for direct printing of attached documents, generate the request page.