Quick Configuration application
The Quick Configuration application enables you to quickly and easily set up key configuration settings such as organizations and sites. You can also use this application to load data.
The Quick Configuration application is available for members of the MAXADMIN security group, by default.
You can launch the Quick Configuration application directly from a link on the MAXADMIN Start Center or by navigating to.
The Quick Configuration application provides simple wizard-style input parameter tabs focused on driving particular setup scenarios.
The Quick Configuration application contains the following tabs:
- Org and Site Configuration
- Use this tab to create specified objects, IDs, and descriptions, and enable these for use in Service Requests and other artifacts that reference organizations and sites. In addition, use this tab to configure the structural changes needed in the database in order to store the General Ledger (GL) account code in various artifacts.
- Service Catalog Content Configuration
- Use this tab, with the VM Image or IBM-hosted deployment models, to configure organizations and other data to be used with the Service Catalog content provided with the product. This tab is not available in all product configurations.
- Data Loading
- Use this tab to enter users, assets, licenses, locations, and configuration items (CIs) into the product database.
- Restart server
- Use this tab, with the VM Image or IBM-hosted deployment models, to restart your J2EE server or database server if needed. This tab is not available in all product configurations.