Associating tag out procedures with location records
When you associate a tag out procedure with an asset, you first associate a hazard with the asset, then you associate the tag out to eliminate the hazard for that asset. You can add tag out procedures to asset records and to location records so that when a work order is created on an asset or a location, the appropriate safety information is available. The safety information defined in the Assets application and in the Locations application might be added to a safety plan or added directly to the work order.
Before you begin
- From the List tab of the Locations application, display the location record with which you want to associate a tag out procedure.
- On the Safety tab, click the Lock Out/Tag Out sub tab.
- Under the Hazards table window, click New Row.
- In the Hazard field, click Detail Menu and select the tag-out-enabled hazard that you want to eliminate.
- In the Hazards table window, select the hazard with which you want to add a tag out procedure.
- Under the Tag Out Procedures table window, click New Row.
- In the Tag Out field, click Detail Menu and select an option to eliminate the hazard.
- Click Save Location.