Application Designer application
The Application Designer is an application where you can drag and drop components to modify an application without manually editing any code or XML. You can also copy and create applications and restrict access to specific components or to an entire application.
- Move fields and sections.
- Add new fields, update field properties, tabs, and tables with columns and rows.
- Create or duplicate applications.
- Define signature options to restrict access to a component or to a specific application component.
- Edit the toolbar or the More Actions menu.
- Create database tables and columns.
- Define user access to the application.
- Develop Java™ code.
- Develop workflow processes.