Adjusting prices on software contracts
You can apply a price adjustment to a contract record to change the prices of its line items. You can raise or lower prices based on a percentage value.
You can make price adjustments to contracts with a status of draft, waiting for approval, or pending revision.
About this task
The following steps explain how to adjust prices on software contracts.
- In the Software Contracts application, display the record that you want to update.
- Select the Apply Price Adjustment action.
- Select the line items that you want to update.
- In the Adjustment field, enter a percentage value.
- Click Apply. The values for the New Price and New Unit Cost fields are calculated. A value is also calculated for the New Standard Rate field in the Labor Rate Contracts application.
- Click OK. The values for the Unit Cost and Line Cost fields in the Contract Lines table window of the software contract are calculated. The value for the Standard Rate field of the Rate Schedule table window in the Labor Rate Contracts application is also calculated.
- Click Save Contract.