Creating the app approval templates
You must create an app approval template for each app type before you can submit the apps for approval. For example, you must create a template for a Google Play Store app before you can submit the app for approval.
About this task
Follow these steps to create an app approval template. Note: Only administrators with valid access privileges can create approval process templates. If the menu options for creating a template are unavailable, contact your primary administrator.
- From the MaaS360® Portal Home page, select .
Click App Approval Process in the top-right corner and then select the
app type. (For example, .) The Default Approval Process page is displayed.
Provide the following details to configure the app approval template:
- Define Approval Steps: Provide a name for each step in the review process.
- Choose Vendor: Select the vendor who reviews the app.
- Configure Action: Select the action that is taken to approve the app for each step of the review process.
- App Approvers: Select the app reviewers who review each step of the approval process. The app reviewer requires the appropriate privileges to review the app.
Note: Users can create a total of 8 steps for each template. The apps must pass all steps in sequential order as specified in the template.
The app approval template is successfully created.