Trusted multi-forest environment
Use this option if your environment contains more than one forest and there is at least one-way trust from one forest (where the Cloud Extender® is installed) to the other forest.
- Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe) on the Cloud Extender server.
- From HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Fiberlink\V360,
create a value in the V360 key: "ADD_REG_POLICY_GROUP"="AD_UV_PLC”.
Note: If the ADD_REG_POLICY_GROUP key exists, you must append AD_UV_PLC to the list separated by a semicolon (;).
- Create a key under the V360 key named AD_UV_PLC.
- Create a string value under AD_UV_PLC called DomainsToSearch.
The value of this data is a pipe-separated list of domains from a trusting forest.
- Restart the Cloud Extender service from the Windows Services console for the configuration to take effect.