Viewing the administrator login report for portal administrators
The administrator login report provides session details about administrators who log in to the MaaS360® account.
- From the MaaS360 Portal Home page, select .
Review the following administrator login details:
Option Description Administrator Grid The following details are displayed on the grid for the administrator:
- Username: The login account name for the administrator.
- Login Attempt Time: The date and time the administrator attempted to log
in to the MaaS360 account. Filter the report by the last 7
days, last 15 days, or last 30 days. By default, the filter is set to last 30
days. Export the report data to either a CSV file or in an Excel spreadsheet.Note: When you apply Reset Filters, the login attempt time is reset to the last 30 days by default.
- Logout Time: The date and time the administrator ended the session and logged out of the MaaS360 account.
- Duration (Minutes): The amount of time, in minutes, that the administrator logged in to a session for the MaaS360 account.
- Operating System: The operating system of the device that the administrator used to log in to the MaaS360 account.
- Browser Version: The version of the web browser that the administrator used to log in to the MaaS360 account.
- IP Address: The IP address of the device that the administrator used to log in to the MaaS360 account.
- Authentication Status: The authentication status (successful or failed) for the administrator who logged in to the MaaS360 account.
- Select the column name in the grid, and then choose a filter to sort the administration login report. You can use filters such as sort in ascending order, sort in descending order, and authentication status. You can also use custom filters to sort the report based on login attempts and logout times.
- Click Reset Filters to reset the filters that are applied on the grid columns to the default options.
- Click CSV or Export to download the administrator login report as either a CSV file or in an Excel spreadsheet.