Creating Microsoft Intune App Protection policies in the MaaS360 Portal
Follow these steps to create Microsoft Intune App Protection policies in the MaaS360® Portal.
Before you begin
You must configure Microsoft Intune App Protection integration services in the MaaS360 Portal. For more information, see the Configuring the Microsoft Intune App Protection integration in the MaaS360 Portal topic.
From the MaaS360
Home page, select , and then choose either the Intune Android Policy,
Intune IOS Policy, or Intune Windows Policy. Each
policy should display Draft in the Status column.
- Select a policy, click View, and then click Edit to edit the policy settings.
Save and publish the policy. The saved policy is published to the Policy
settings section in the Azure Portal.
Note: For the Intune Windows Policy:
- You must edit the Corporate Identity setting before you publish this policy. If you do not edit this setting, the policy will fail to publish.
- You cannot change the enrollment state setting for the policy after you publish the policy. If you want to change the enrollment state setting after you publish the policy, you must create a new policy and set the enrollment state accordingly.
- For the Intune Windows Policy, add apps from the Google Play Store, and then enable Intune for these apps.
- For the Intune iOS Policy, add apps from the iTunes App Store, and then enable Intune for
these apps. For example:
Go to Add Policy, and then select to create a new policy.
- Edit the policy settings.
From the Application tab, add the apps, and then publish the policy.